- RSS Channel Showcase 4185078
- RSS Channel Showcase 4275311
- RSS Channel Showcase 2756439
- RSS Channel Showcase 4639489
Articles on this Page
- 10/04/18--04:55: _How Bonobos Is Enab...
- 10/03/18--04:30: _Byte Foods Demonstr...
- 10/02/18--04:30: _How Brands Like Min...
- 10/01/18--04:30: _How Brands From Ame...
- 10/26/18--04:30: _How Brands Like Spi...
- 10/25/18--04:55: _PSFK’s Roadma...
- 10/25/18--04:15: _How Brands Like Owl...
- 10/24/18--11:55: _[New report] Future...
- 10/24/18--04:30: _How Brands Like Ama...
- 10/23/18--04:30: _How REI’s #Op...
- 10/23/18--04:00: _How Brands Like Und...
- 10/22/18--15:04: _[New report] Applyi...
- 10/22/18--04:30: _Interview: How IHG ...
- 10/30/18--04:45: _PSFK Tracker Proves...
- 10/29/18--14:25: _[New report] A Comp...
- 10/29/18--04:30: _Interview: How High...
- 10/29/18--04:00: _How Brands Like Sen...
- 11/02/18--04:45: _Five Reasons Why Ph...
- 11/01/18--04:45: _With A New York Sto...
- 11/01/18--04:30: _Five Robotics Compa...
- 10/25/18--04:55: PSFK’s Roadmap To DTC Success: The Future of Retail 2019 Report
- 10/24/18--11:55: [New report] Future of Retail 2019
- 10/23/18--04:00: How Brands Like Under Armour Are Enabling Responsive Products
- 10/22/18--15:04: [New report] Applying Connected Technologies To Augment Fashion
- 10/30/18--04:45: PSFK Tracker Proves DTC Takes Spotlight Across Industry Verticals
- 11/02/18--04:45: Five Reasons Why Physical Stores Are More Important Than Ever
- 11/01/18--04:30: Five Robotics Companies Driving Retail’s DTC Future
The menswear retailer is distinguishing its brand in the premium apparel space by not only making more of its core merchandise available in extended sizes, but also by focusing on proper fits at every size, all while maintaining price parity
Striving to serve employees' increasing interest in healthy eating, companies are providing nutritious yet convenient food options by incorporating technology like fresh vending into the office
Companies are looking for ways to not only create convenient coworking spaces, but also provide members with additional amenities and services that cater to their interests, offering art exhibits, full-service restaurants, fitness studios, wellness programs and more
Considering the immense purchasing power of this now parenting demographic, brands ranging industries from banking to skincare are augmenting their business by incorporating the specific values and needs of millennials into their offers
Retailers are responding to consumer demand for products that assist them with their health and wellness needs, offering them apparel with tech-enabled fitness tracking and training capabilities
Our flagship Future of Retail 2019 report unpacks the DTC opportunity by examining key trends and presents strategies that all brands and retailers can implement in order to own the entire retail life cycle
Increasing awareness of health and wellness is driving interest among consumers in daily health monitoring, and brands are responding with connected apparel and wearables
Every year, PSFK explores the most important topics in retail and the customer experience in our Future of Retail reports. PSFK’s Future of Retail 2019 report unpacks the Direct-To-Consumer opportunity, covering enterprise-critical strategies around supply chain and technology infrastructure, store design and service, and CRM and loyalty systems.
The report examines three key pillars that define the space, through the lens of 9 key trends, supported by best-in-class case studies, statistical data and analysis.
It also includes insights collected from the PSFK x Suzy Future of Retail 2019 Consumer Survey, a survey of over 500 consumers conducted by PSFK and Suzy, the consumer intelligence platform. The report is part of a series of reports focusing on retail innovation and customer experience to inspire the members of our business intelligence services.
Published October 2018 #crm #deep-dives #direct-to-consumer #dtc #loyalty #member-research #retail #supply-chain
Whether designing a personal wardrobe or pairing previously purchased pieces together to form a stylish ensemble, brands are using AI-enabled technology to provide their customers with personalized shopping and styling
Chief Customer Office, Ben Steele, tells PSFK how REI helps its members live life fully by embracing the outdoors and opting out of the consumer frenzy exemplified by Black Friday
From color-changing fabrics to garments that can answer phone calls, apparel retailers are enhancing how consumers interact with their clothing with wearable technology, enabling useful functions and capabilities
The hospitality group used feedback and data to build a new hotel brand, Avid Hotels, specifically designed for the young, professional, and value-conscious traveler
Consumer sentiment analysis shows that digitally native brands are taking prime spots in apparel, grocery and beyond
In this interview, Roula CEO Mark Voysey explains how he built a premium bicycle brand around consumer demand for on-the-go fitness, helping provide ultimate efficiency for the traveling cyclist
Thanks to advanced technology, brands are giving consumers access to active apparel that serves double duty, providing technical performance and fitness training that helps them achieve their goals
This insight, pulled from PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 report, breaks down the value of brick-and-mortar retail for brands across categories
The clean beauty retailer is combining upscale design and a welcoming atmosphere to build a dedicated community of customers, both online and off
PSFK explores the innovations in robotics and AI that are helping to enable the revolution in direct-to-consumer retail