- RSS Channel Showcase 8534226
- RSS Channel Showcase 2601420
- RSS Channel Showcase 6256968
- RSS Channel Showcase 1428145
Articles on this Page
- 11/23/18--03:55: _Interview: How The ...
- 11/21/18--04:45: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 11/21/18--04:30: _How Brands Like Vol...
- 11/20/18--04:30: _Interview: Macerich...
- 11/20/18--04:00: _How Fitness Brands ...
- 11/26/18--04:30: _How Retailers Like ...
- 11/26/18--04:00: _How Health & F...
- 11/27/18--04:45: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 11/27/18--04:30: _How Paid Access ...
- 11/27/18--04:15: _Interview, Part Two...
- 11/27/18--04:00: _How Brands Like Flo...
- 11/28/18--04:30: _How An AI-Enabled B...
- 11/28/18--04:00: _How Nike Is Innovat...
- 11/29/18--04:30: _Op-Ed: Why Cannabis...
- 11/29/18--04:15: _Interview: Inside C...
- 11/30/18--04:55: _PSFK Retail Confere...
- 11/30/18--04:15: _How Brands Like Mer...
- 12/03/18--14:01: _[New report] Drivin...
- 12/03/18--04:00: _How Target Is Using...
- 12/01/18--04:30: _Interview: How 167-...
- 11/23/18--03:55: Interview: How The UPS Store Is Reinventing The Shipping Experience
- 11/21/18--04:30: How Brands Like Volvo Add Meaningful Value To Customers’ Lives
- 11/28/18--04:00: How Nike Is Innovating Across The CX Experience
- 11/29/18--04:15: Interview: Inside CVS’s (Millennial-Geared) ‘BeautyIRL’ Stores
- 11/30/18--04:15: How Brands Like Merck Use Data To Enable More Efficient Delivery
- 12/03/18--14:01: [New report] Driving Sales Through Video Engagement
Catering to a growing number of 'micro small-business' customers and millennials, the company aims to turn shipping into a memorable retail experience, and bring the shipping store into the 21st century
Before taking the stage at PSFK's upcoming Future of Retail Conference on January 16, Dirty Lemon founder and CEO Zak Normandin tells PSFK how he is pioneering a new kind of beverage brand built around strong customer relationships, seamless retail technology, and innovative product
Top retailers like Volvo and Alibaba are fostering loyalty by offering services that make them invaluable parts of their customers' lives, launching programs like memberships offering exclusive experiences, rewards and support
With retail design platform BrandBox, commercial real estate company Macerich has found a way to bring digitally native brands into its malls and shopping centers
Athletic studios and brands are extending their services to their clients, focusing resources on post-workout practices that support consumers' health and wellness even after they've completed their routine
Retailers from Eileen Fisher to Bloomingdale's are developing creative methods to attract consumers into brick-and-mortar locations, providing a customized and memorable experience
Innovative brands are using customer data to create customized exercise and health plans specific to each user's unique needs
Before speaking at PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 Conference on January 16, Amy Vener of Pinterest shares key insights on how the social inspiration platform is helping brands bring the discovery stage of shopping to ecommerce, as well as why visual search is the future of digital retail
A new survey predicts the growth of paywall, paid-memberships and subscriptions and how these strategies will replace advertising as the key revenue generator for digital media publishers
App developer Jared Cocken tells PSFK how Inscape uses sophisticated data technology to build a better mindfulness experience and help users form a meditation habit.
Retailers like Target and Sephora are turning to consumers in order to gather data, gauge desires and develop product assortments or experience offerings
With the acquisition of competing app Reserve, Resy aims to become a leading service bringing together restaurants and diners in a single app, providing consumers a convenient booking experience while enabling venues to better track their business
As detailed in PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 report, here's how fitness brand Nike is reimagining the consumer experience, through DTC methods in membership services, app integrations and more
Jeffrey Hill, CEO of Hill-3 Investments, explains the enormous potential within the cannabis and CBD space, and how increasing understanding of its use across health and fitness industries combined with its financial impact at state and federals are driving its meteoric growth
Maly Bernstein, vice president of beauty and personal care, discusses the retailer's radical makeover of the category via new concept stores featuring trendy brands and immersive experiences—including Glamsquad salon services
Before speaking at PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 Conference on January 16, Bonobos co-president, Brad Andrews, explains how the brand is distinguishing itself in the premium apparel space by focusing on focusing on proper fits at every size, all while maintaining price parity
As detailed in PSFK's Last-Mile Delivery Debrief, top brands are improving their delivery process by streamlining consumer and inventory data collection and analysis
As more consumers are watching videos on their mobile devices, leveraging the video format is becoming an increasingly crucial strategy for brands. From personalized media to live-streamed experiences to shoppable video, brands are finding innovative ways to leverage content to generate revenue. This PSFK research paper explores best-in-class examples of how video is directly connecting customers to products, via entertaining and educational content, and more. Published December 2018#digital-media #livestream #livestreaming #media-2 #papers #personalized-media #premium #retail #retail-purchasing #shoppable-video #snapshots
As detailed in PSFK's Future of Retail 2019 report, Target is reimagining the consumer experience with app-based solutions, from enabling visual search technology and a digital wallet to sourcing consumer feedback through a secret social network
PSFK speaks to Mike Hafer, SVP, Marketing and Field Execution, North America for Western Union about how his company is building a future-proof, multigenerational strategy